Listed here are changes made to the software during each release. To check the
build and version numbers of your software, go to the About screen from the Help
drop down menu. To update your software to the latest free maintenance release,
use the "Check For Updates" feature from the Help drop down menu in the software.
build 1329 released on Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- No longer allow identical employee names to be added
build 1328 released on Thursday, April 04, 2013
- Performance improvements made to "Rebuild Database" function
- Fixed an application error that sometimes comes up when attempting to modify an employee
- Unchecking "Show Comment when creating or editing a ticket" will work properly when editing a client
build 1326 released on Wednesday, April 03, 2013
- Show a notification message that an item is being modified from another computer when opening that item to edit it.
- Suppliers with the same name no longer cause an error when editing a product
build 1325 released on Wednesday, April 03, 2013
- Minor enhancements made to many reports
- Minor enhancements made to the E-mail template editor
- Increased character limit of the filepath for attachments in E-mail templates.
- Fixed formatting issues when viewing Sales Totals by Range reports
- Fixed a Windows XP compatibility issue with the mini calendars used on the appointment book
- The description of each item is now properly carried over when rebooking a ticket
- Updated the Twitter Welcome Screen feature to implement the newest security features of Twitter
- Optimized performance when printing numerous reports
build 1324 released on Monday, April 01, 2013
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the e-mail template screen to not be accessible
build 1323 released on Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Added a new password option for Remote Access users to restrict editing other employees' appointments
- The "My Totals Report" will now run correctly for an independent contractor/booth renter
- Users will no longer be prompted to fill in a created by/referral field when canceling a tickin via Remote Access
build 1322 released on Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Improvements to general performance of software and online booking update
build 1321 released on Monday, March 18, 2013
- Optimized product and service import functionality.
- Optimized product search functionality
- Users will no longer receive an error when redeeming a pre-paid service on a quote/invoice.
- Users can now edit tips on a closed ticket, unless the ticket is linked to a credit card transaction.
- Various performance improvements made to the appointment book.
- Optimized client check-in functionality
build 1320 released on Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- Booth Renter/Independant Contractor totals will now show properly on the Business Growth Report ( #152)
- 123Pet - Can now mark a pet as inactive
- Spaces in front of a Product or Service ID will no longer cause issues with editing those items.
- Petty Cash transactions will show properly for Booth Renters/Independant Contractors when running a totals report for that Booth Renter/Independant Contractor.
- Users will not longer experience an error when running Totals Report by Range reports.
- Users will no longer experience an issue when printing a travelers ticket with an item that contains a blank description
- Logic Controls Pole Display will now display ticket totals properly.
build 1319 released on Thursday, March 07, 2013
- Corrected an issue with rounding on tickets that have already been closed.
- Users will no longer be denied the ability to close a ticket window if they do not have the ability to delete a ticket.
- Optimized recurring appointment functionality.
- Added a new employee password protection option - "View Closed Tickets"
- Services that require a process and finish time will now be propery created on recurring appointments
- UK Only - Using the "Test Dates" button when setting up recurring appointments will now display the correct days and dates.
build 1318 released on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
- The "Percentage Booked" report will now calculate the percent of clients booked correctly
- Various performance improvements made to the Mailing report
- Performance enhancements made to the Employee Goals Report
- Fixed a rare issue with clicking the "View today's appointments" from the welcome screen
- Improved efficiency when deleting a large amount of tickets
- 123Pet - When adding a new pet, the pet type will default to "Dog" (The default can be changed by the user)
- Various improvements made to the Database Update routine
- After adding a new employee to the database, that employee will be included in payroll by default
build 1317 released on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- A service ID containing the words "UPPER" and "LOWER" will no longer display a message stating "This service could not be located."
- Cash drawer close out report calculations when using a specific time range will no calculate correctly
- Adjusted formatting of client history notes on receipts when printing to a full-size printer
- Formula Note print option will now save correctly when toggled
- Improved functionality of importing client notes
- Valid E-mails that were previously detected as invalid when saving a client will no longer be considered invalid
build 1315 released on Thursday, February 07, 2013
- The discount applied by a coupon can now be edited directly within a ticket
- Various Improvements made to Quickbooks Sync module
build 1314 released on Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Fixed an issue with accepting online booking appointment requests that contained Special Requests or Comments
build 1309 released on Thursday, January 24, 2013
- The Update-Only installation file will not check for and install .Net 3.5 and .Net 4.0
build 1306 released on Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- The option to "Only display a service on the appointment book if the quantity used field is not 0" will now display on the appointment book properly
build 1304 released on Monday, January 21, 2013
- Online Booking - Prepaid services can be redeemed by appointments booked online
- Interface Improvements to the Weather Conditions module on the welcome screen
- Added an option to automatically prompt the user to rebook an appointment
- Added default forms for use with document tracking
- Added the option to disallow resources to be booked beyond capacity
- Various minor improvements to software reporting
- 123Pet: Added pet's age and date of birth to Traveler Ticket
- QuickBooks Connect - Sync all of your ticket sales transactions, products, services, clients, employees, ledger entries and more.
- Checkout/Close & Rebook a ticket functionality improvements.
- Added default SMS message template for appointment reminders
- Added the option to limit the amount of SMS reminders sent out to one per day, per customer
- Improved performance when viewing the appointment book in a Multi-Computer environment
- Check Out/Close & Rebook functionality improvements
- Various minor improvements made to the Appointment Book
- Improved performance of the Search Availability feature
- When an appointment is linked to a resource and employee, altering the duration updates both appointment book columns.
- Increased X-Charge Integration Functionality.
- Added Report #155 - Client Loyalty Point Balance
- Various minor improvements to the General Ledger
- 123Pet: Added the pet's name to the appointment e-mail reminder service list
- Added the ability to customize the color theme of the software
- Added the ability to add a product or service to a "Favorites" list
- Salon Iris - Aveda Report is now printable
- 123Pet: Added a pet specific mailing report
- Added an alphabetize button to all Edit List screens to make the list of items easy to sort in alphabetical order.
- Added a product size column to the "Print Bar Code Labels" Screen
- Orchid Medical Spa Software: Added the ability to associate SOAP Notes with clients
- Send SMS Text messages directly from the edit client screen to quickly contact a client
- Cash drops now include a time stamp
- Various improvements to WAN performance.
- Optimized receipt printing
- Added the ability to include an "Add to Google Calendar" button in an E-mail reminder template
- Improvements made to data importing
- Added a "Save and Add Another" button when creating a new resource
- The following report numbers now include an employee filter option: 37, 38, 48, 120, 132, 138.
- Added the ability to print open tickets to a receipt printer
- Added the ability to update the default SMS provider for existing clients
- Added the ability to print formula history on a standard schedule printout from the Appointment Book
build 1151 released on Wednesday, November 28, 2012
- Now compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 - Express Edition
build 1150 released on Thursday, August 23, 2012
- Fixed an Issue while using the 'Jump To' Function on the appointment book screen.
build 1146 released on Wednesday, June 06, 2012
- Fixed an issue with importing employees from a text (.txt) file.
build 1141 released on Tuesday, April 24, 2012
- Closed Tickets containing Multi-Day services will now display on all dates scheduled
- Updated links to tutorial videos on the Welcome Screen
build 1134 released on Tuesday, November 01, 2011
- Redesigned Online Booking appointment grid to correct compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 9
- Online Booking Google Maps link now opens in a new window
build 1120 released on Thursday, July 28, 2011
- Added a maximum number of entries to show on the General Ledger screen to improve loading time
- Improve speed of copying and saving a report
- Added newest version of X-Charge credit card processing
- Improve formatting on client Purchase History screen
- Add option to configure the printing for closed tickets from the Appointment Book
build 1114 released on Thursday, July 14, 2011
- Added support to include images from a networked computer in Marketing Templates
- Fixed the ability to copy and paste time blocks on Appointment Book
- Changed the date across the top of the Appointment Book to Windows long form date, making it easier to read
- Add client's e-mail address to traveler ticket
- Only will print pre-paid service balance on receipt if greater than zero
- Add support for PIN Pads and debit card transactions
build 1113 released on Thursday, June 09, 2011
- Redesigned the barcode printing screen making it easier to use.
- If an open purchase order is deleted, all products on order are now reset to zero.
- You can now add a pay date to printed checks that is different than the ending date of the payroll.
- Marketing template appears in new window to easily view.
- On the Employees Tips screen, there is now an option to filter tips by employee.
- The comment textbox is now multiline on a Wait List entry.
- When restoring a backup, there is now an option to restore the most recent automatic backup.
- Expired coupons can now be hidden from the lookup screen when creating a ticket
- The mailing report now has the option: "Skip clients that have 'Do not send postal mail' selected in their profile."
build 1096 released on Thursday, March 31, 2011
- Increased the timeout duration on startup when attempting to connect to the SQL database to increase reliability of connection.
build 1091 released on Friday, February 25, 2011
- Database can be created or restored when being used by LiveAccess at the same time.
- Server name in network settings screen is no longer case sensitive.
- When redeeming gift certificates, Tender=Due button now reflects amount due.
- Corrected the build number setting in registry for LiveAccess to correctly reflect the software's currently installed build.
build 1087 released on Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Improved compression of database log files
build 1084 released on Thursday, January 20, 2011
- Edit the order that taxes are listed on the Ticket Information screen
build 1083 released on Friday, December 17, 2010
- Corrected interface on software registration screen.
- On the Traveler ticket printout, Currency Discount and Percentage Discount are now listed in one column to save space
- Adjustment of starting balance will properly update in the balance column of general ledger entries in summary view.
- Correctly prints the date closed on credit card receipts
- Fixed an error created when generating a test document in the Edit Label screen.
- Support special characters for e-mail passwords
build 1074 released on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Remove blank page that is printed along with Appointment Book's Standard Schedule printout
- Add password protection option to Edit Marketing campaigns, Edit E-mail Templates, and Marketing Campaign Analysis Reports
- Correctly display the tip line on credit card receipt based on setting in software.
- Update receipt printer installation files to support new Epson TM-T88V printer
build 1072 released on Wednesday, November 03, 2010
- Properly display the percent occupied for a resource if the resources has a zero maximum occupancy set up
- Quick Insert items added to SMS custom message setup
- Improve update speed when going from Version 6 to Version 9
build 1065 released on Monday, October 25, 2010
- Customize the print width of a USB receipt printer
- Remote Access: Edit appointments, view appointment schedule, view client info and add new clients using www.LiveAccess.com mobile or full website
- Business and Employee Growth report - compares the performances of each employee and business overall for two date ranges
- Report windows can be minimized and brought back up at a later time
- Client demographics report to display service and sales trends by demographics
- Employee's tips added to the My Totals Report
- New auto log out option will automatically log out employees and return to a specified login screen
- Set up different appointment reminder messages for e-mail and SMS
- Add the ability to search by age in the Mailing report and Marketing Campaign filters
- Drag appointments to adjust service duration on the appointment book
- Allows customization of the items that print on the Traveler Ticket
- New payroll setting to include income on the pay period based on which is greater - hourly or commission income.
- Ability to set a commission exception for all employees at once for a product or service
- New Report #144: Reports the appointment cancellations, voids and no shows, and the reasons for them