It’s Tax Time – Automate Financial Management With QuickBooks Connect Integration!
Owning a small business offers many upsides – such as freedom from having a boss and the ability to set your own schedule. Yet there are also downsides, one of which is dealing with complex financials, which makes tax season a stressful time for anyone that’s unprepared.
Ensuring that you have all the required documents organized before the submission deadline is a major challenge. With tax season fast approaching, now may be an ideal time to assess your salon’s “tax readiness” and verify you have no potential tax reporting issues.
The two best ways to prevent any tax reporting issues from occurring: using a powerful salon software system to track all of your payment data, and integrating that data into robust accounting software, like QuickBooks.
Salon Iris & QuickBooks Connect Integration
Based on popular demand, Salon Iris’ latest integration includes QuickBooks Online! To use this integration, you must have a Salon Iris cloud subscription and a QuickBooks Connect plan. Don’t already have a QuickBooks Connect plan? Click this exclusive link to claim 50% off your first 2 months!
The Salon Iris to QuickBooks Connect integrates seamlessly and automatically syncs:
- Service Transactions
- Gift Cards
- Packages & Memberships
- Sales Taxes
- Employee Tips
- Product Transactions
- Returns & Discounts
- Loyalty Rewards
You can export up to 90 days worth of data into QuickBooks and the system will automatically keep QuickBooks up to date in the background throughout the day.
Simply Start Syncing
To connect your Salon Iris Software with QuickBooks Connect, follow these easy steps:
- Go to online.saloniris.com and login with your existing username and password
- Then go to ‘More’ – ‘Options’ – ‘More Features’ – ‘QuickBooks Online’.
3. From here, you can connect your existing QuickBooks account to Salon Iris by clicking the ‘Sync’ button and logging in with your existing QuickBooks Connect username and password.
4. After a quick connection process, your accounts will be linked and closed tickets will be pushed to your QuickBooks account. From this screen, you can also import previous transactions to QuickBooks, select your QuickBooks payment account and view the QuickBooks sync log (sync history).
Save Time and Eliminate Errors
Save countless hours, and eliminate any headaches this tax season, by integrating Salon Iris software with QuickBooks Connect. Reconciling your books becomes a snap when all of your transactions are being synced in real-time, making tax day just another day and making your accountant really happy! Call us today at (800) 527-7600 to learn more!
Latest posts by Camilla Mills (see all)
- 6 Winning Nail Salon Promotion Ideas To Bring In New Business - February 10, 2020
- Eliminate Foot Pain With These Top Tips For Hairdressers - January 21, 2020
- Customer Spotlight: Tesoro Salon - January 21, 2020